Basura Tax Reduction

How to claim a reduction in the Rubbish Collection tax for Pensioners.

This can be done at the Office for Citizen's attention: above the Portal del Clot underground car park.

Documentation to bring:

  • Certificate proving pensioner and/or retired status.
  • Copy of the last Refuse Tax bill.
  • The completed form attached below (if you can´t download it, ask for the form in the office)
  • If over 65, proof of age (NIE, Residencia etc.) If under 65 and retired, SIP card.

Note: The Padron Certificate (provided in the same office) is apparently not necessary.
If you claimed the previous year, you only need bring last year's refuse tax bill and identification.

Final date: The end of December the previous year.

Click on the thumbnail below to download the form:

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License